01 Computer System’s participation in HP Planet Partners Program
01 Computer System’s partnership with HP Planet Partners Program of used Original HP Ink and Toner Cartridges, strives to be socially responsible in business dealings by minimizing our impact on the environment. As a business that strives for excellence, we aim to reduce our environmental impact through encouraging our Clients to actively participate in this HP Planets Partner Program. We will be returning used Original HP Ink and Toner Cartridges from our Clients, for recycling through HP’s recycling infrastructure.
In this program, we will ensure the collection and return of used Original HP Ink and Toner Cartridges to HP. We will also provide pick-up service of used Qualified Original HP Ink and Toner Cartridges during deliveries of goods to Client’s location. The consolidation point of used Original HP Ink and Toner Cartridges will be at our warehouse. In addition, our Clients may drop off used Original HP Ink and Toner Cartridges at our warehouse on their own account. HP will be providing free pick up service which will be requested and scheduled by us.
- Reduce environmental footprint of Original HP Ink and Toner Cartridges
- Enable continued closed loop Recycling of Original HP Ink and Toner Cartridges via the HP Planet Partners Program
Program Eligibility and Process:
- Only Qualified Original HP Ink and Toner Cartridges and Long Life Consumables (LLC) are covered in this program. “Qualified” includes only Original HP Ink and Toner Cartridges and Long Life Consumables that HP and/or 01 Computer System sold to our direct Clients.
- Non-Qualified cartridges include:
- Non-HP brand ink and toner cartridges
- Refilled, remanufactured, relabeled, or cloned cartridges
- Cartridges collected by third parties
- Indigo canisters and consumables
- IHPS cartridges
- Only Qualified Original HP Ink and Toner Cartridges will be eligible in HP Planet Partners Program.
- Non-Qualified cartridges will not be accepted
- Only HP products are returned
- Products should not have been dismantled, reassembled or contaminated biochemically or by radiation.
- 01 Computer System will only provide pick-up service of used Qualified Original HP Ink and Toner Cartridges during deliveries of goods to Client’s location. There will be no pick-up service if there is no arrangement of deliveries to Client’s location.
- Clients may deliver any used Qualified Original HP Ink and Toner Cartridges to 01 Computer System’s warehouse, using their own carrier. 01 Computer System will not reimburse any logistics costs for Client’s own carrier to our warehouse.
Overview of HP Planets Partner Program
HP Planet Partners Program of used Original HP Ink and Toner Cartridges is part of HP’s goal to apply their global reach, expertise and partnerships to uniquely help customers save money and increase efficiency while reducing their environmental footprint. HP Products and services have been carefully designed to have less impact throughout their entire lifecycles. This program enables us to work hand-in-hand to offer our customers a convenient recycling solution, as we set, meet and promote high standards in their global operations into materials or substance which can then be used to make new metal and plastic products, such as new HP print cartridges, and other everyday products. Any remaining material is disposed of and handled responsibly through energy recovery.
Interested to recycle your original HP ink and toner cartridges?
Call us at 6872 0101 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.